Heart Star Ceremonies, LLC
Welcome, and Congratulations on Your Engagement!
Heart Star Ceremonies, LLC owned by Reverend Pamela A. Mann, is a full-service healing arts ministry that assists couples in creating a customized wedding ceremony that is: heartfelt, intimate, loving, light, and joy-filled.
Wedding celebrations are a time for couples to focus on their sacred union, in addition to being a time to celebrate the creation and expansion of families. Pamela is happy to work with individuals and couples to incorporate their families as we plan the wedding ceremony.
Pamela is available weekdays and weekends year-round to officiate your wedding ceremony. She is comfortable with wedding ceremonies of various sizes and formats whether it is a small, intimate, gathering for an elopement (express, marriage certificate signing, civil ceremony) or micro-ceremony at a private residence to a larger celebration located at the destination and venue of your choice.
Pamela works with a wide range of ceremony formats that are traditional or contemporary located indoors or outdoors, whether on a beach, mountain summit, barn, ballroom or somewhere in-between.
All wedding ceremonies are created and customized to meet and support you on your current spiritual path. Ceremonies are created to honor and reflect your personality and faith tradition(s) whether they are Humanistic, Secular, Spiritual, Agnostic, or Non-denominational.
Ceremony Customization Options
Popular Customization Elements
Unifying Rituals such as: Unity Candle, Heart, Sand, Painting or Wine
- Tying the Knot with Rope
- Romantic Time Capsule (Wine Box and Love Letters)
- Ring Warming
- Hand Blessing
- Celtic Knot, Hand-fasting, Oathing Stone, Quaich
- Tree Planting
- Jumping the broom
- 13 Coin, Veil, and Lasso
- 7 vows/steps
- Stomping of the Glass
OR Let’s create your own!
Types of Wedding Ceremonies
- Traditional, Contemporary, Themed
- Elopement and Express Ceremonies
- Certificate Signing (for those whose family member or friend doesn’t meet VA Licensing requirements)
- Destination Wedding
- Vow Renewal
Other Services Offered
Pamela offers support to couples and their families with additional heartfelt and meaningful ceremonies and services such as:
- Baby Naming/Blessing/Welcoming
- Anniversary and Vow Renewal Celebrations
- Celebration of Life and Memorial Services (Funeral)
- Guided Visualizations for Relaxation and Meditations
- Meditative Sound Baths (tuning forks and crystal bowls)
- Reiki Healing Sessions
- Customized Handfasting Cords
- Customized Prayer/Smudge Fans
- Sola Wood Flower Bouquets
Contact Pamela for availability of date, time, and pricing options for the ceremony that is perfect for you.
Now Scheduling For 2024 and 2025
Be sure to reserve your ceremony date early, as soon as you book your venue, the most popular dates fill up quickly!
Meet/Greet and Consultations are typically through Zoom and are included in the ceremony fee
If you are having a themed wedding ceremony and celebration, Pamela is more than happy to be a part of your theme, which makes for an authentic and fun ceremony during festive times of the year.
Pamela is pet-friendly, she encourages and includes “fur-babies” as a part of the wedding ceremony whenever possible and appropriate.
Prayer Support is offered (if desired) throughout the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding ceremony. Pamela often prays with couples and their family members before the ceremony to offer emotional and grounding support as needed and requested.
Pamela also provides clients with handy checklists and guides throughout the planning process.
- Prepare and Enrich is an online assessment tool, it is filled out individually
- Results are prioritized and used for during coaching sessions
- Areas for Growth and Strengths are discussed
- Bi-weekly Sessions (1-4), clients choose the number of sessions
- 60 minute Sessions meeting by Zoom
- Sessions can be prepaid, or paid as we meet
- Pre-Marriage Coaching not required for me to officiate